Monday, August 4, 2014

Your Freedom

What would your life be like if you were able to enjoy completely living free?

The catalyst for this post was a comment I received from one of the many professionals I know and continue to interact with from my varied professional career. Here is the comment and I quote it, "Quite the life you're leading, Ed.  I'm envious of your freedom."

I appreciate the comment, but I wonder why so many people are "envious" of my freedom. I honestly haven't done anything all that unique, courageous or heroic. I simply reached a point in my life when I made a conscious choice, a decision to change my lifestyle. Life is all about choices. We've been making them ever since we were infants. You probably don't remember, but you probably made the choice not to eat those gosh awful looking and tasting  strained peas they called "baby food."

So, why would anyone be envious of a choice I made, unless . . . he or she is not happy, content, fulfilled or feel free with the choices he or she has made for his or her life? . . . READ MORE

No comments: