Saturday, February 7, 2015

What Is It Like To Be A Vagabond?

This is a question that is asked all the time to those, like myself, who choose to enjoy the adventure, excitement and educational experiences of life on the road. 

Recently, I was one of the subjects of a video documentary available on YouTube titled, Ed & The Aberts: Van Dweller and Cargo Conversion. Additionally, after the video footage was shot, but prior to the public release of the documentary, I was a guest, by phone, on WRVC, a Huntington, West Virginia radio station. And, the subject was vagabonding or being a nomad. 

I requested a copy of the radio interview from the station and I present it here for your listening enjoyment and hopefully your enlightenment about, at least, one of the individuals adopting such an alternative lifestyle. . . Listen to the Audio Version: 

No comments: